Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Disney Cricut Cartridges!

Did Santa deliver early this year???  I am so excited!  I just saw over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking that there are two new Disney cartridges being released for the Cricut this December!  The first one is Cricut Best of Pixar cartridge.  It includes images from the movies Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc., The Incredibles, A Bug's Life and Wall-E.  The second cartridge is Cricut Disney Classics cartridge.  This one includes images from Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pinocchio and Bambi.  Just when I thought I had all the Disney cartridges, there are two more I must have.  I am quite excited to get my hands on these two cartridges.  If you want to see images from them, make sure you check out Obsessed with Scrapbooking to see them, as well as the other Hello Thursday releases for December.

By the way Robyn, over at My Pink Stamper, will also be dispaying projects from these cartridges! Can't wait to see what she has created!

Added 12/29:
Here's a link to Robyn's Disney Classics Cartridge 2-Page Layout
Here's a link to Robyn's Cricut Best of Pixar - Nemo Card

No comments:

Post a Comment