Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disney Scrapbooks ~ Here I Come!

One of my favorite ways to look back at my family's Disney trips is to scrapbook them.  I create one scrapbook per trip.  I also have another Disney scrapbook that is a timeline from my 1st trip as a teen in 1986 to my most recent trip in 2010 as a mom of 3.  Now I say have, but really all I have done is the plan for it.  I have been waiting to get my hands on the Sandylion Disney Mega Pack of paper before beginning.  I already have all the Disney Cricut cartridges, except the two new ones (see my post New Disney Cricut Catridges! for more details), which I hope to acquire soon.  So I was quite excited when not only did my parents give me the Disney pack of paper for Christmas, but also the 2010 Disney Parks Scrapbook.  I am all ready to get started. 

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to complete one Disney 2-page scrapbook layout each week.  If I stick to that plan, my 2006 one, which was Joey's 1st trip, should be completed in just a couple of weeks since I am basically almost done with that.  Then, on to my 2008 trip scrapbook, which was Hayley and Emily's first trip.  Then, onto my 2010 trip.  That sounds like a lot but really, I have them all planned out and somewhat started.  I just need to make the time for myself to do it.  Plus, I don't know about you, but I find I work on a lot of different scrapbook projects at once.  Right now I have about 5 projects started.  It gives me the opportunity to work on whatever I am most inspired to do at that moment. 

Keep checking back to see some of my layouts!  If you have any Disney layouts you'd like to share, leave me a link in the comments below.  I would love to see them ~ I am always looking for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment