Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog as I have tried to teach myself some new skills this year.  Though I feel like I have definitely improved in many areas over the last 12 months, I think replacing my kitchen faucet with just my three trusty helpers (my kids) is my most memorable and out of the box accomplishment for me! If you missed that one, check out Handy Mommy to the Rescue. It is actually a pretty fun little memory of time spent with my kids this year.

Thank you to all the other card makers and scrapbookers who have shared their projects and inspired me to be more creative through their own blogs.  I am now creating things I never thought I could.  Your time spent sharing your creations and giving instruction to me and other Cricut rookies out there is very appreciated.

My family wishes you and all your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!  I can't wait to see what 2011 brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment