Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Top 5 Viewed Posts of Home

It is amazing how fast a year can go by and I think 2010, by far, has gone by the quickest of all!  Of course, my dad tells me the older I get the faster it will go, which is somewhat concerning! :-)

As a little recap of my blog, I figured I would share my 5 most viewed posts for the this year.




#5 Family Room Renovation is Complete! Pierre and I are lucky to have my dad, our personal handy man, living just 2 miles away!







#4 Warm Apple Crisp For a Cold, Crisp Fall Day There are so many amazing cookbooks and food shows out there that when I find a recipe my family likes, I just have to share it.  This recipe not only is delicious, but I love that my kids love to help make it too!





#3 My Pink Stamper Spooky Challenge Thank you to Robyn over at My Pink Stamper for having so many great challenges.  It is nice to see what everyone else creates, but it has given me the courage to submit a project even though I am just starting out. 





#2 My Pink Stamper Winter Challenge Another fun challenge over at My Pink Stamper







#1 Joey's Disney-Pixar Cars Room My son is an absolute Cars fanatic. He has Cars everything and what better way to show that than to renovate his room filled with his favorite characters!





Thank you to all my readers! I look forward to 2011 and sharing more of my recipes, home improvement projects and papercrafting projects!

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. All posts regarding home are good even i was looking for some useful tips related roof repair myself your article is also nice.


    Liquid Rubber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting - glad you found and read my blog! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete