Friday, October 15, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge ~ Something Winter

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper (great person to follow!) has posted a challenge to create something winter related.  I've decided for this challenge to actually challenge myself, meaning I could not use either of the Paper Doll cartridges.  These two cartridges, the Everyday Paper Dolls and Paper Doll Dress Up, are by far my most used cartridges.  Because of this I never branch out and try anything new.  So to challenge myself, I made myself create this using a cartridge I have but rarely used - Christmas Cheer.  I actually purchased this off ebay for on $18, which I am considering a steal since it is a retired cartridge. 

I created the house using Christmas Cheer, the saying "Thinking of You" from Alphalicious and I just couldn't stay away, I gave in and used the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge for the snow.  So, though I failed my own challenge in a way, at least this project didn't include a paper doll!  :-)

Do you have a project to submit?  Here's the My Pink Stamper Saturday Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the background paper! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background paper is by Provocraft. It has been sitting in my paper stack forever! I used it for another Pink Stamper challenge too back in August! I love it, though I wish I could find more of it!

    ReplyDelete