Monday, December 13, 2010

A Bit Under Construction

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Doda Family!
So right now what I should actually be working on are the 21 Toy Story cupcakes for my son's 6th birthday tomorrow, but for some reason I am here updating my blog and listening to my two girls upstairs playing when they should already be sleeping.  I can't even start to make the frosting for the cupcakes (luckily, I at least baked them earlier) because my four year old loves to cook and bake.  If she heard the mixer going, she would be down here in a flash and wanting to help.  I would certainly never get her to bed then!  Anyways, as you may have noticed I have made some changes to my blog and finally figured out how to add tabs at the top.  Feel free to check them out!

By the way, to all the moms and dads out there who can get all their children into one photo, all smiling and looking at the camera, I admire you!  This photo above was the best of I'd say of at least 100 I took.  Seriously, it was like herding cats to accomplish this!  But I must admit, I loved every minute of it!  Well, we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment