Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top Five 2011 Posts

This year has had a lot of ups and downs for our family.  My poor little blog here has been sadly neglected, though I hope to change that as we head into the new year and we get a fresh start.  I have a lot of projects ready to go, now to make the time to create them and share them!

Here are my top five posts of 2011:

#5 Retired Disney Cricut Cartridges
I have finally collected all the Disney cartridges.  If you are still looking to purchase any one of these cartridges, I have still seen some available on ebay, as well as Cricut.com itself.



#4 Disney Scrapbook Layout ~ On Our Way
My goal this year is to create more detailed scrapbook pages that include more personal notes.  Up to this point, my layouts have been simple due to my skills set (or lack thereof) and my time limits.

#3 Cricut's Best of Pixar ~ Nemo
I love this cartridge, though I do find many of the images to be very detailed, which is very typical of the Disney cartridges.  I love this card I created with Nemo!

#2 Cricut Cartridge Review ~ Disney Dreams Come True
This is one of my favorite cartridges for creating embellishments for our scrapbook pages because of the tremendous collection of icons available.  The princesses tend to be difficult to cut unless at a large size, but that doesn't stop me from using it!

#1 Disney Scrapbook Layout ~ Downtown Disney
This 2-page layout was created from pictures of Joey's first trip to Walt Disney World in 2006.  He loved Downtown Disney!


As we head in 2012, I look forward to sharing more of my projects and taking more time to create the things I love to make.  I hope that you and your family have a happy and healthy new year!

2 comments:

  1. I SO want this cartridge, but it's hard to find in stores in JoAnn's and Michael's have sales going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PT! I buy almost all my Cricut cartridges off ebay. I haven't spent more than $24 for any of them! My favorite seller is proudparents2005. Most of the older Disney ones, I have purchased from them for less than $15. The newer ones around $20. We only have one craft store near us and they rarely have them on sale and if they do, they are $39.99. The next closest craft store to us is almost an hour away, so I take full advantage of ebay! :-)

    ReplyDelete