Saturday, September 4, 2010

Halloween Gift Bag

Before getting into the details of my project, I'll let you know it has been a very busy week here.  My son, the oldest of my three children, started kindergarten this week. It is so hard to believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten.  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital!  He had a great two days and keeps telling me he loves kindergarten, which is a huge relief!  On top of that, my husband has injured his foot and can't walk, and just after that, my car made an extremely loud sound, which turned into a $1,000 repair.  It's been quite a week to say the least!  So, to relieve my stress, I decided to work on a little Halloween project . . . . yes, Halloween again.  I am not sure why I am so into Halloween already, it's barely September!

For Halloween I decided to get my nephew some Boston Bruins diecast cars.  My brother and his family live in Texas, so we have to purchase New England sports merchandise here and ship them out.  I figured this would be one gift, my nephew would not already have!  Rather than just wrap the cars in wrapping paper, I decided to use my Circut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and create a small gift bag.  I actually cut the bag at 5.5" in just black cardstock.  Then, I used the Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up for the Jack-O-Lantern.  It was the perfect size for two toy cars!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've visited your blog and I am already impressed. You really should consider entering some of your projects at the Papercraft Star challenge blog where the challenges are posted way in advance and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete