Saturday, January 7, 2012

MC Digital Designs

I have been very lucky over the past year to have connected with a lot of bloggers online.  As a member of the Magical Blogorail, I have been blessed to have crossed paths with Mary of Capturing Magical Memories. Being that I am SO far behind with all my Disney scrapbooking, I have really enjoyed visiting her blog to see her original Disney scrapbook layouts.  She is very inspiring to say the least and it gets me motivated to get going on my scrapbooks.


So when Mary decided to start her own Etsy shop, I just had to share her creations with you!  To see her shop, make sure you head over to 



Her shop description is "Disney inspired digital content designed to make and preserve memories. Specializing in digital scrapbooking material and invitations."  I love her 12x12 scrapbook paper, which is themed around many of our favorite Disney characters, such as the Fab 5, Little Einsteins and Disney Princess, and well known Walt Disney World spots, such as Main Street, U.S.A and Crystal Palace.  She also has invitations, thank you notes and holiday cards to name a few of her other offerings!

To see her creations at work, make sure you are following her at Capturing Magical Memories.  He work is creative, original and very inspiring!  

After you check out her shop, let me know which is your favorite.  I happen to love the Sparkly Starry Princess paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment