Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disney Scrapbook Layout ~ Downtown Disney

I am a little behind on my New Year's Resolution of creating a Disney scrapbook layout each week, but I am catching up!  I have been busy with my Disney blog, Pursuing the Magic, getting ready for the next Magical Blogorail Blue loop and writing guests posts for a couple of my favorite Disney blogs, Meet the Magic and Growing Up Disney

Downtown Disney is one of my favorite places to visit when we are in Walt Disney World.  There are a lot of great photo opportunities, plus a lot of great shopping!  On Joey's first trip to Walt Disney World, he LOVED the stuffed animals in Once Upon a Toy.  I remember him trying so hard to get out of his stroller to get his hands on them.  When I let him loose, he went straight for a huge Pooh, which as you can see from the picture was about the same size he was.  My mom and sister-in-law Kelly were with us, since all the "boys" had gone golfing for the day.  It was a relaxing day to say the least and we enjoyed being able to peruse the shops without anyone rushing us.  Here's my 2-page Downtown Disney layout from our 2006 trip to WDW.

The paper is by far my favorite of the Disney paper I have collected.  It actually came in a kit my husband's stepmom had given me and I have yet to find it anywhere else.  Of couse, my area of NH is not a thriving spot for craft stores!  The embellishments I used are also from that same kit.  Since I finally have purchased a Cuttlebug, I decided to test it out on the white paper I used for the Downtown Disney title.  I really didn't need to add that but I was dying to find something to use my Cuttlebug on!  I also used my Cricut to cut the letters with the Alphalicious font cartridge.  It was the closest I had to matching the lettering of sticker embellishments I had already used on the pages.  Luckily it looks better in person than the pictures make it look! 




You can check out my other scrapbook layouts on my tab - New Year's Resolution ~ Disney Scrapbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment