Thursday, July 22, 2010

Writing My Column for WDW Daily News


As you may or may not know, I once and a while submit an article to WDW Daily News. My column is called Making Magical Memories and it gives parents advice about travelling to Walt Disney World with children. I am a huge fan of Disney. Everyday at least one, if not all three, of my kids is dressed in Disney clothing; the most played with toys in the house are usually Disney toys; and Disney music is always playing in the house or the car when we are travelling. I try to visit Walt Disney World at least once every 18 to 24 months. I believe it is a great place to take your children no matter what their age. I have brought my kids as infants, toddlers and preschoolers and every trip has brought about its challenges, though they have also brought about my most special memories.

I have travelled to WDW 12 times in my life, the first time as a teenager. My first trip to Walt Disney World was always my most memorable until I brought my children. Seeing WDW through their eyes has made a very special place for my family even more special. In my column I share these magical moments, as well as things I have learned along the way. If you want to catch my next article, make sure you sign up for the WDW Daily Newsletter (see links below). The next topic I will be chatting about is how to ease an anxious child into trying new things. My son is very timid when he is unsure about something new, unlike my two daughters who seem to have no fear! I found a few little tricks to help him out on our last trip.

To sign up for the WDW Daily News Newsletter, click here.

Also, WDW Daily News is on Facebook. Feel free to "like" us and join our conversations and share your favorite moments and tips!

The photo I posted is of my daughter Hayley putting Emily's tiara on before making our way to Akershus for dinner with the princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment