Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Pink Stamper Website ~ I Love It!

One of my hobbies is paper crafting.  I say paper crafting because I love making cards, scrapbooking, and pretty much anything else you can make with paper!  I own a Cricut machine, which I love and have gotten much more use out of it than I thought I would.  The thing with my Cricut is the more I use it, the more I want to use it!  I recently created Little Mermaid birthday invitations for Hayley's birthday using the Disney Dreams Come True cartridge, thank you cards for Hayley to send out after her party using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge (you can see my previous blog to see these) and just before our last trip to Walt Disney World, I created a countdown to Disney chart using the Disney Mickey Font cartridge.

Countdown to Disney Chart
One of the sites I take most inspiration from is My Pink Stamper.  Robyn creates many different projects to showcase some of the different Cricut cartridges and posts videos of how to recreate these yourself.  Her most recent project uses the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge, which by the way is one I look forward to adding to my collection one of these days!  The great thing about her videos, since I am fairly new at using my Cricut, is that I get some very creative inspiration on exactly what I can create.  But also, Robyn gives great descriptions on what each cartridge can actually do.  The Sweet Treats cartridge is a perfect example.  This wasn't a cartridge that caught my eye at first, but after seeing her most recent project, I went to the Cricut website and checked it out.  Now, I can't wait to get it!  Plus, I am not familiar with a lot of the card making and scrabooking tools, which she describes all the things she uses in each of her videos.

Another great thing about Robyn is that she is always having giveaways.  Her most recent one is a Cricut Expression . . . I've already done what I need to do to enter, but to make sure you get your name in there, go to My Pink Stamper and read about the giveaway!  When you get to the site, don't forget to check out her amazing stamp sets, which coordinate with some of the Cricut cartridges.

Do you own a Cricut machine?  Which cartridge is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment