|Photo from Sears.com|
Hamilton Beach 6-qt Crock Pot
Garlic Chicken in the Crock Pot
- 3.5lbs of chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 1/2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 large vidalia onion
- 15 to 20 garlic cloves**
- Slice vidalia onion into 1/2 inch thick slices and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a large bowl, drizzle oil and steak seasoning over the chicken
- I use my hands to rub the oil and seasoning into the chicken, just to be sure each piece is coated. (if you want to skip this step, simply place chicken in crock pot and drizzle oil and seasonings over the chicken)
- Place chicken in crock pot over the onions
- Add the garlic cloves around the chicken. (You will not need to peel them.)
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through.
**I use fresh garlic all the time and have a lot of the small cloves from the center of the bulbs left over. Since the little cloves are too time consuming to peel, I save these from each bulb and use them for this recipe.