Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

You may or may not know this, but I tend to go overboard for all holidays. Normally, I have the perfect plan in place to get everything ready - food, decorations, and anything else I can squeeze into the day- but I don't always plan in enough time to complete all I want.  That's just what happened for Father's Day this year, so this is a little late.  But I wanted to share a photo montage I created for my husband last year.  It is a compilation of pictures of all three of my children over 5.5 years.  As you watch, the pictures rotate in the same order - Joey, then Hayley and then Emily.  I am very lucky to have a husband who is such a great father.  He's a softie and the kids pretty much get away with just about anything when he is around, but that is fine by me, since in the long run, the memories he has created with them far outweigh any of the things he lets slides.

So, without further ado, here is my Happy Father's Day montage!

No comments:

Post a Comment