Monday, June 27, 2011

Wilton Helps Bring 4th of July to Your Celebrations

Here we are on the 4th of July
last year getting ready for the
fireworks over Lake Winnipesaukee
It is hard to believe that we are just about to the 4th of July.  As I am starting to make our grocery list and menu for the holiday, I thought I would look up some fun ideas for a themed dessert.  Of course, my first stop is always Wilton's.  You may have noticed from some of my previous posts that I really love their products, and they are a great resource for inspiration.

As with every holiday, they have plenty of ideas to choose from.  You can see all of them at Celebrating the 4th of July with Delicious Treats and Fun Decorating Ideas from Wilton.  They have plenty of ideas for cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more.  I am leaning toward the One Flag for all Cupcakes, but we will see as it gets closer.

Which of the 4th of July ideas did you like best?  Are you going to give it a try for your 4th of July celebration?

No comments:

Post a Comment