Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mousescrappers Template Challenge #135 ~ Dumbo the Flying Elephant

The template challenges at Mousescrappers have really gotten me motivated to get scrapping.  I was so excited to see the new template for this week's challenge.  Even better, I just purchased Capturing Magical Memories "See an Elephant Fly" bundle, and have been itching to use it!


In case you missed it, I shared a cute little story to go along with the main photo in this layout for the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  You can read all about it in my post Best Buddies.

If you are looking to see more of Mary's kit (and all the other great materials she has created), head over to her Mousescrappers store.  Everything in his layout was from her kit, but I had plenty more to choose from!   Being new to digital scrapping, I was just excited to get this much on there!  Mary has an alphabet, papers and plenty of embellishments in the See an Flying Elephant theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment