Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Retired Disney Cricut Cartridges

In August, Cricut has retired two more Disney cartridges.  I did a quick search on eBay and both still have plenty of availability, though if you want to make sure you have them before they disappear, or before the prices for them skyrocket, you may want to consider purchasing them soon.

The first is Disney's Dreams Come True cartridge.  This includes images and sayings from The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin/Jasmine and Pocahontas.  I wrote a review of it back in January in my post Cricut Cartridge Review ~ Disney Dreams Come True.



The second one is Hannah Montana.  I will say that I have never seen Hannah Montana, but I have this cartridge.  I love the fonts that come with it, which are Pop Princess, Daddy's Girl, Music, and Rock Star (as well as the regular font).  In addition to the selection of fonts, it also includes music note images, as well as a few symbols.  I have used this a lot more than I had thought I would.  Even better, I purchased it off eBay for less than $15.

Do you own either of these cartridges?  What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of Cricut Cartridges until now. Do you know if they ever made any that were solely designed for Snow White?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a cartidge that is just Snow White, but on the Disney's Happily Ever After cartridge, it includes Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Mulan. But there are definitely a lot of images of Snow White. Here is a link to a site with more details about that cartridge: http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/HappilyEverAfter_cw.pdf (this is the handbook for the cartridge - the Snow White images start on page 45)

    ReplyDelete